The Tomorrow Fund for Hispanic Students
Mission: The Tomorrow Fund seeks to make higher education more accessible to talented Hispanic and Latino students from lower-income families in North Carolina through scholarships to help these students bridge their financial aid gaps.
- WRAL.com coverage of Celebrating Immigrants’ Dreams 2016!
- Our founder, Diane Evia-Lanevi, was honored by Hispanics in Philanthropy as an HIPGiver! 2/27/15
- Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education article, 1/26/15
- Watch Advisory Board member, Brad Wilson, CEO of BCBS, and Alberto Aguilera, a TTF recipient on HolaNC.
- Scholarships that change lives. Triangle Business Journal 4/11/14
“I don’t know of more deserving work going on in North Carolina than that of The Tomorrow Fund for Hispanic Students. While we work for public support for these students, let’s do our part as citizens to give them the opportunities they deserve.” James B. “Jim” Hunt Jr. North Carolina Governor 1977–1985, and 1993–2001
We are a component fund of the Triangle Community Foundation. All donations are processed through the Triangle Community Foundation and are tax deductible.
Click the Triangle Community Foundation logo to donate online today, and find out more about donating on our Donate page!